Updated by Carmel Membery
Here at Riff Raff Sleep Toys both plush and sound box are covered by a generous 12-month warranty from date of purchase.
The exceptions to this warranty are:
- Wear & tear: This is taken into consideration on the plush component of your toy. These pals are used several times a day by babies and toddlers and not to mention the loving parents who activate them and wash them. As such as paw threads, loose threads, blanket drops (after 4 months) wearing to the fabric including the velcro and personalisation are not covered by replacement.
- Plush or toys purchased in NQR sale
- Damage to the sound box inflicted through dropping or throwing
- Batteries can leak! Unless your sound box experiences corrosion or a leak within the first 2 weeks from the batteries we send with the toy, this is not covered by warranty. We encourage all customers to use new batteries in their toys and if they are not using the sound box for a long period time we suggest removing batteries to avoid them ageing, leaking and causing corrosion.
Only toys purchased directly through this site are eligible for warranty. There are no authorised resellers and toys purchased from another source (Gumtree, etc) are not covered by our warranty.
If your toy has exceeded the 12-month warranty, Spare Parts are available.
If you have loved your Riff Raff to death and exceeded the 12-month warranty, click here to purchase just the items or spare parts you require.
To submit a warranty claim:
1. Please be ready with a clear photo of the problem with your plush or soundbox, or video of the soundbox fault with the battery case open displaying batteries.
2. Fill up this form: