Our Warranty Policy
Here at Riff Raff Sleep Toys both plush and sound box are covered by a generous 12-month warranty from date of purchase.
The exceptions to this warranty are:-
- Wear & tear: This is taken into consideration on the plush component of your toy. These pals are used several times a day by babies and toddlers and not to mention the loving parents who activate them and wash them. Issues such as paw threads, loose threads, wearing to the fabric including the velcro and personalisation are not covered by your warranty. Blanket drops over 3 months are also not covered by warranty.
- Plush or toys purchased in NQR sale
- Please note, any alterations made to your toy by yourself, such as personalisation by anyone other than us, VOIDS your warranty.
- Damage to the sound box inflicted through dropping or throwing
- Batteries can leak! Unless your sound box experiences corrosion or a leak within the first 2 weeks from the batteries we send with the toy, this is not covered by warranty. We encourage all customers to use new batteries in their toys and if they are not using the sound box for a long period time we suggest removing batteries to avoid them ageing, leaking and causing corrosion.
- Please note, any alterations made to your sound box by yourself, such as complete dismantling, VOIDS your warranty.
Only toys purchased directly through this site are eligible for warranty. There are no authorised resellers and toys purchased from another source (Gumtree, etc) are not covered by our warranty.
If your toy has exceeded the 12-month warranty, Spare Parts are available.
If you have loved your Riff Raff to death and exceeded the 12-month warranty, click here to purchase just the items or spare parts you require.
To submit a warranty claim:
Please be ready with a clear photo of the problem with your plush or soundbox or video of the soundbox fault with the battery case open displaying batteries and removed from the toy.
Please note your video (only for Sound Box Claims) must show fresh batteries being inserted from a pack displaying the fault. This does not have to be an unopened pack of batteries. This is to rule out battery fault.
No warranty claim will be assessed using Rechargeable Batteries.
No warranty claim will be assessed using the batteries shipped with our pals as these are for our testing purposes only.
2. Fill out this form: